Friday, June 24, 2011

Hello :)

I'm sorry I'm not that creative with the title but it is what I want to say. Hello everybody!
As the blog described, this is a blog I created specially for me to put up sketches I made with my Bamboo. (Basically its a site dump..without the sites).
I love the tablet because its a dream come true! My boyfriend gave it to me as a surprise birthday gift (I really thought he was going to give me something cute or a book :3) and was I surprised! Thank you so much sayang!
I'm not really good at it yet, as you'll see in my sketches. I really need to get used to it because now I feel the pen is not connecting to the paper. Kinda like the feeling when you're climbing down the stairs and you're sure that there's one step left but there isn't. (ouch)
Names of programs I use will be tagged, of course. And if I forget, please remind me X3
I will keep on practicing and posting, yes, even the bad ones.
You can critique and comment if you feel like it :3
Thank you for stopping by!

P/S Why the name? Because I'm just starting, I feel like a baby with a crayon. The closest thing a bamboo can be compared to a baby is its shoot.The pen refers to the tablet's pen. The name URL is the Japanese version of Bamboo Shoot Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment