Friday, June 24, 2011

Some Joke

There's an app I installed on the the Bamboo Dock called Doodler Its a very nifty app, reminds me of what it feels like to deface the back of my Maths book (its a subject I'm weak at. Along with Geography and Science). Woops! [Note to kids: Pay attention in class, stay in school!] Anyway, the app feels very smooth, like a pen would. So, smooth in fact that it captures my penmanship perfectly. Yes, its THAT bad. I've been struggling with the pen since the beginning although it feels tough. The good news is, it doesn't feel like an alien being anymore. I now can use it like a mouse but not as proficiently. I was checking up my FB when I saw this..COMMON PEOPLE. I raeg! The guy wanted to say 'Come on' but instead used 'Common'. Which resulted in this:-
No, I didn't break it :)
Well, karma came swiftly to prove that I'm wrong too. Remember, I said I used the pen as a mouse? Well I mistook the touchpad as the tablet. ^_^" ehehehe......
Hey, that's my hand! :D
I still do these kinds of hiccups. I still treat the buttons on the pen as left and right mouse clicks (which is wrong). But I'm learning. :)

P/S My bamboo is Bamboo Pen CTL 460. I call it Boop.

Naah. Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment